OOTD - Red Sunday (Wednesday Addams inspired outfit)

Hi people! Since my street style is running a little late I thought I'd show you what I wore yesterday.
I picked up a vintage dress from Fly To You (a great vintage shop in Daegu), I love it, it reminds me of Wednesday Addams from the Addams family. 

I paired this Little Black Dress (LBD) with another vintage find, a red jacket I got from STI CHIC (another store in Daegu) and my Topshop boots, and voila! You have yourself a red Sunday (I was going to name this post Red Wednesday, but I wore this outfit on Sunday and I was born on a Sunday so I thought I'd change it up!)

I love a good LBD simply because of the different ways you can style it! I usually use an LBD as a canvas or backdrop to highlight other things I'm wearing and make them stand out!

Don't forget to hype my look on LookBook!

Scroll down to the end of the post for the reason my Street Style post is late! I have a good reason haha.










My post is late because someone stole quite a lot of pictures from my blog! So I have to hold back the ones I was going to publish yesterday because I need to watermark them now. That takes time as I now have to photoshop EVERY SINGLE PICTURE. It's tedious and I don't want to do it but at the same time I don't want people reposting my pictures on their blogs without giving me credit!

So right now I'm trying to figure out how to add a watermark without taking away from the niceness of my street pictures. I don't want it to be distracting, I have to play around with it but I'm also really busy these days so please bear with me :)


Leather Jacket - Vintage
Dress - Vintage
Boots - Topshop
Watch - Casio
Bag - Metro City

0 comments:

ifbk contributor