OOTD - YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US

So I decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Norwich…when I say spur of the moment I mean literally last minute. I realised that that was the only time I'd be able to go before I head off to Korea (blogpost to come) so naturally I thought "what the heck, why not?!"

I ended up seeing one of my oldest friend's from uni and ex-housemate Adoraaaaaa…cue both of us running into each other's arms like a scene from a cheesy rom-com, followed by jesting, laughter and of course the mini photo shoot below!

I got to see a couple more friends but sadly not everyone as my decision to go up to Norwich was that last minute (haha). 















Everything but the bags and Doc Martens are thrifted (we have problems)…okay wait the coat is my mum's but that doesn't matter (humour me people)

0 comments:

ifbk contributor