Topshop's New Trend - Dark Craft

Inspired by the 90s teen cult hit The Craft, Topshop have released new lines based on the character's 90s goth style.

I'm going to put up a few pictures from the movie as well as other things that I think give some style inspiration, then we'll get to my favourite pieces from the collection. 

Enjoy!






My favourite Topshop pieces 

Lace detail crop top £20
Dark wash Mom jeans £40


Pendant embroidered skater dress £60
Scallop hem lace dress £50 
Dark Floral Midi £36
Floral jersey maxi skirt £28

Think dark liptstick and dark nails and just general darkness, it's 90s goth, which is to be honest slightly grungy but hey I love it! It's all about the textured prints and for me I love the lightweight material of the skirts, it's really hot at the moment and I live to wear black sometimes so having something light is amazing!



0 comments:

ifbk contributor