OOTD - Sundays in The Park

Hello you lovely people! I hope you like the new layout of my blog! There are a couple of things that I want to tweak so I'm still working on it. 

The pictures were shot by my friend JaeHoon Jeong, he's a street style photographer, check out his blog!

I styled my lovely new Zara hat with a leather skirt from Choies and a vintage sheer shirt. In hindsight the shirt wasn't a great idea since I didn't bring a jacket and the sun went from giving out gloriously warm rays of light to reminding me that autumn is upon us by disappearing behind the clouds and taking its warmth with it. 

I'm a little sad because when I changed my template all the kind messages you left me before have disappeared, but I'm sure you'll be fill my posts with your thoughts and observations in no time! :)
Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think!







Smiles all around, thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

ifbk contributor