OOTD - The Monochrome Look (2)

Hey people! I have another monochrome look for you! I promise the next one shall have some other colour involved haha. 

Last time I was in Seoul I ended up at a rooftop party in Myeongdong, it was pretty good but we turned up way too early! Plus I had to leave early as I had to catch the train back to Daegu. However in the short space of time I was there I managed to take a few street style snaps, talk to some amazing people and get these pictures taken by my lovely friend Jina.

Take a look!

P.S. make sure you watch her latest YouTube video, a certain someone got featured in it ;)








I for one love this outfit! It was so easy to wear, the chiffon material of the shirt allowed my skin to breath in the heat and the skirt was so light. It was quite humid that day but the fact that my clothes were pretty light weight helped me to stay cool haha. 
I wanted this outfit to have a 90s feel to it, hence the high ponytail, the dark lipstick and the awesome choker! I hope you guys got the vibe I was giving off ;) 


Sunglasses - Non Brand
Choker - Yool-Rin
Shirt - Vintage 
Skirt - Non Brand 
Shoes - TopShop
Watch - Casio

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

ifbk contributor