OOTD - The Monochrome Look (1)

I don't know why but all I seem to wear lately is black and/or white. Don't get me wrong I have a plethora of colours in my wardrobe (mostly in my wardrobe back in London) but I just can't seem to stop wearing these two colours on most days. Even as I write this I'm wearing a mandarin collared Thai silk shirt and Topshop Leigh jeans - all black - I just can't seem to help myself!



Last Saturday I took to the streets of Garosugil to take some street style pictures and despite the hot weather I chose to wear this monochrome outfit.


I am a lover of menswear pieces so naturally when I was working at Topman in London I had to have this baseball tee. 
As soon as I spotted it I was instantly reminded of the video for "Check the Rhime" video by A Tribe Called Quest. If you can't tell already by my blog name I love them!


I paired the baseball tee with a white mandarin collared shirt I found in a thrift store and my black H&M jeans.
 I also wore my favourite Topshop heels and a Metro City backpack I got at a market in Seoul (thank you Princalena for bargaining with the old man at the stall!).

And just to make the outfit pop a little bit more I added some reflective sunglasses I bought at a stall in Daegu.


I had to roll up the sleeves, it was so HOT!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'm going to try and do more personal style posts in addition to my street style pictures :)


I'm wearing;
Baseball Tee | Topman
Mandarin Collared Shirt | Thrifted
Jeans | H&M
Heels | Topshop
Bag | Metro City (vintage)
Sunglasses | Non brand
Watch | Casio

0 comments:

ifbk contributor