OOTD - Baseball and Bananas

Hi guys! I'm back again with an outfit post. I took a short break for Chuseok (추석), my mum came to visit me. 

Just when I thought the weather was cooling down in Daegu the atmosphere suddenly sweltered this week. 

After my friend and I had a mini photo shoot, a street style photographer asked me for some pictures. The first 4 pictures are by JaeHoon Jeong, check out his website! (http://bit.ly/1pcPChE)  

I'm working on a little project for my YouTube channel, stay tuned for more! 












Banana Hat | Fly To You
 Tee | Topman
Jeans | Vintage
  Bag | Metro City
Sunglasses | No Brand 
Watch | Casio

I hope you like the pictures, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog, because I was looking for ways to style a baseball shirt. I must say, I really like your style - minimalist, but still with use of colors and details. And so interesting that you are documenting street style in Seoul. Cannot wait to follow your style journey :) xx from Copenhagen.

    ReplyDelete

ifbk contributor