Street Style - Jeonju and Daegu, South Korea

I've been in Korea for about 4 weeks now and I haven't taken many pictures since I've been here (blame that on me settling in and laziness, loool).

I took a few pictures whilst I was in Jeonju for my teaching orientation and when I've visited Daegu city. 

Out of all the pictures I've taken the last one is my favourite. This girl walked past me in an underground shopping mall and I was too shy to ask her if I could take her picture, bearing in mind I'd have to ask in Korean. It was nerve racking. She walked out of the shopping centre and I knew I'd missed my chance, 10 minutes later she walked back in and I knew I had to take the chance and ask or I'd be kicking myself for the rest of the night. 

I took the risk and she said yes! Major confidence booster :)

Check out my pictures!
















0 comments:

ifbk contributor